We are closely monitoring coronavirus (COVID-19), and our top priorities are the continued health, safety and wellness of our residents and team members. Be assured we are proactively reducing our residents’ and team members’ potential contact with coronavirus by restricting visitors, regularly disinfecting all surfaces, enforcing proper and frequent handwashing – which remains the best combatant against the spread of infectious disease, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) – and more.
OUT OF AN ABUNDANCE OF CAUTION, AND UNTIL AT LEAST MARCH 31, WE ARE SUSPENDING ALL ACTIVITY THAT ENGAGES THE PUBLIC. Resident activities and outings are subject to change or may be limited for safety.
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE:
- Temporary visiting hours are 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. for Waterstone independent living communities. Visitors will only be allowed in resident apartments.
- All Bridges® by EPOCH communities and Waterstone at Wellesley assisted living are closed to visitors and non-essential personnel until further notice. Limited exceptions may be made for end-of-life, immediate risk, and other essential situations on a case-by-case basis.
- All visitors must complete a health and international travel pre-screening questionnaire prior to entering the community. Visitors’ and team members’ temperatures will also be taken.
- Admission will be denied to anyone who, in the previous 14 days, has traveled internationally, experienced respiratory illness, or come into contact with someone who has.
- Family members, vendors, health services providers and other guests will be required to follow our CDC-recommended virus-prevention protocols provided upon arrival.
- Residents who do not feel well are asked to please stay in their apartment and notify the community and their physician immediately and abstain from group events until they are symptom- and fever-free for at least 48 hours.
We will continually review and update our action plan in accordance with CDC recommendations to best protect our residents, team members and guests.