We are closely monitoring the ever-changing situation around the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Our top priorities are the continued health, safety and wellness of our residents and team members. Be assured we are proactively reducing our residents’ and team members’ potential contact with coronavirus by taking extreme virus prevention and protection measures, restricting visitors, regularly disinfecting all surfaces, enforcing proper and frequent handwashing – which remains the best combatant against the spread of infectious disease, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) – and more.
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, WE ARE SUSPENDING ALL ACTIVITY THAT ENGAGES THE PUBLIC.
- All Bridges® by EPOCH communities and Waterstone at Wellesley assisted living are closed to visitors and non-essential personnel until further notice. Limited exceptions may be made for end-of-life, immediate risk, and other essential situations on a case-by-case basis.
- All visitors and team members must complete a health and travel pre-screening questionnaire prior to entering the community. Temperatures will also be taken.
- Admission will be denied to anyone who, in the previous 14 days, has traveled internationally, experienced symptoms of COVID-19, or come into contact with someone who has.
- Family members, vendors, health services providers and other guests will be required to follow our CDC-recommended virus-prevention protocols provided upon arrival.
- Residents who do not feel well are asked to please stay in their apartment and notify the community and their physician immediately.
We will continually review and update our action plan in accordance with recommendations from the CDC, the department of health and local government officials to best protect our residents and team members.